El Velero La Catira is the first vessel designed and built in Venezuela using fiber reinforced plastic (FRP). Their platforms have non-slip floors, with stairs to the sides, thus facilitating access for children, people with physical disabilities and elderly people.
The background music system is distributed evenly throughout the boat to follow the sound of the sea. The second floor is located approximately about 3.5 meters above sea level, ideal to watch and enjoy the beautiful scenery offered by the National Park Tortoise. It has comfortable seats, two toilets and bar.
The structure of the boat is mixed (longitudinal and transverse) sharing in nine separate watertight. The cruising speed is 8 knots, powered by two diesel engines of 230 HP w / u, can make the journey in a single engine in case of failure to reach one. It has a draft of 0.70 meters, which allows to reach very low parts where other boats can not. Wastewater from health services are carried by means of a pump to existing piping systems on land, in order to meet the maintenance of our ecosystem.
Recommended for: Birthday child and adult. Weddings. Bachelor party. Welcome divorced. Anniversaries. Pro-Graduation Receptions Anniversary of the Organization. Christmas Celebrations. Tours for Executives. Adventure and Ecological Tours. Children`s Camps. Scuba diving. Films for Film, TV, etc.. Sales Meetings.
We conducted two or three stops depending on the weather and the park. We have two floors, swim platform, two bathrooms emergency and music for a day different and enjoyable.
A lunch consisting of chicken type dish with onions and teriyaki grilled paprika cooked in the boat, served with rice, salad and bread (subject to availability depending on the market, you can change the dish). A basket with fresh fruits (bananas and tangerines) (subject to availability). Water, ice and soft drinks included.
Note: Does not include alcoholic beverages.
Enjoy an exciting day aboard the sailboat La Catira, walks in the National Park Tortoise, nearby islands.
Check In Time: 09:00 am - Time of Departure: 17:00 pm (5 pm)
Dock Tortoise Coral Reef Hotel, Municipality Jose Laurentius Silva, Tucacas, Falcón State.
Valencia Arturo Michelena Airport, Josefa Camejo Airport Punto Fijo, Falcón State.
-Cap or hat.
1) Responsibilities: Morrocoy.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|