Posada El Solar de la Luna is located in the aera of Buena Vista, in the mountain of the same name in the Morrocoy National Park, 10 minutes from the coast and from the piers where you find the boats leaving for the keys. In this lodge you can enjoy a magnificent 180° horizon view spanning from the Golfete of Cuare, Chichiriviche, Morrocoy Hills (channels, mangroves and cays), Tucacas, and the entire coastline of the Golfo Triste to Puerto Cabello.
Rooms and Services:
The lodge offers 7 rooms in a beautiful house of Venezuelan colonial style. Each room is different in its distribution and decorated, with double and single beds capacity varying between 2-4 people.
The place is full of details, both in construction and in the finishes and the decoración. The food is a separate section where you have combined the traditional flavors of food from different regions Mantua Venezuelan cuisine with European and some touch of dishes and condiments Pacific, resulting in a very rich cuisine where the mix of flavors and aromas combine to please the palate of our guests.
All food is served on linen, crockery, cutlery and glassware of finest design at the tables in the corridors and at the terrace. Also the breakfasts are prepared with the taste and proportions so that our guests can focus on enjoying a long sunny day on the beach taking a day off.
• first Lingerie (220 threads)
• thick towels
• Private bathroom
• Air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Hot Water
Original Venezuelan art om display all around the house.
• Directv TV Lounge
• Comfortable and varied social areas with panoramic views over the National Park Tortoise (sea and mountain)
• Service your children for you to enjoy your evening
• select and exclusive environment to pamper your senses
• closed parking
• Power Plant
• Electric Fence
• Languages: Spanish and English
Food & Drink
Organize trips to keys, islands and towns.
Check In: 15:00 - Check Out: 12:00.
Coro National Highway, 12 kilometers from Tucacas, Caserio Buena Vista, National Park Tortoise, Falcón State.
Simon Bolivar Airport in Maiquetia Internacionla, Arturo Michelena Airport in Valencia, Carabobo State.
Take a flight to Maiquetia or Valencia, from there travel by public transport (bus), take a taxi or rent a car.
1) Responsibilities: Morrocoy.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss the service.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Precio por persona con comida - All meals||Habitación 2+||1||20||Wednesday, 10 August 2011||Sunday, 10 August 2025||77€ Per person per night||1||1000|
|Precio por persona con comida - All meals||Triple 3 pers.||1||20||Wednesday, 10 August 2011||Sunday, 10 August 2025||77€ Per person per night||1||1000|