This is a friendly local pub, with open spaces, large garden surrounded by tropical palm trees this ambien you make this inn a conducive environment to enjoy a well deserved vacaciones.La kindness and helpfulness of its staff, combined with the simplicity, comfort and cleanliness of its facilities are some of the features that make Germany an unforgettable Posada.
Rooms: offers 4 rooms and a cottage for 5 people Facilities: Provides the ability to cook and grill and its location also allowed out to taste typical local dishes at restaurants located on the boardwalk, a few meters from the beach.
Guests can take a nap, read a book, talk to like in hammocks overlooking the palm is the most beautiful place to relax. And whosoever can open a fresh coconut every day.
Enjoy the large deck to hear in the distance the sounds of the sea and the wind blowing in the warm evenings.
We offer tours to all the keys of the area (fell dead, salt cay, cay pelon, hat fell, fell Peraza), excursions to the cave of the Virgin and Indian, bird island, visits to the dunes of choir, diving National Park Tortoise.
We organize tours to all the keys of the area (fell dead, salt cay, cay pelon, hat cay, Cayo Peraza), excursions to the cave of the Virgin and Indian, bird island, visits to the dunes of choir, diving National Park Tortoise.
Check In: 15:00 - Check Out: 12:00.
Cuare Avenue, Sector South Beach, Chichiriviche, Falcón State.
Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia and Arturo Michelena Airport in Valencia, Carabobo State.
Take a flight to Maiquetia or Valencia, from there travel by public transport (bus) take a taxi or rent a car.
1) Responsibilities: Morrocoy.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss the service.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
Went with my family and had a great time. Calida attention from Mrs. Monica, which I advise us at all times. Always clean, no frills and an incredible park palms. Food in riquisima dinner, and best excursions to the keys that leaves the beach of the inn, less than 100m. I recommend visiting the Keys this ranking: 1) Cayo Sombrero 2) Key Perazza 3) Playa Varadero 4) Cayo Sal 5) Cayo Muerto 6) Key Fishermen and no more than lack of time we could not visit. The locals are very cheerful and all very safe,
hope to return soon
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|