The Ardilena is proudly located in a traditional fishing village in the park, called brackish water with native customs, where locals combine their customary fishing tasks with attention to tourists, trips to the various islands of the park.
The Ardilena is located in the heart of the Morrocoy National Park -a traditional native house full of details in every corner, with landscaping and spectacular ocean views, which will enjoy the comfort of our docks.
Rooms and Services:
It has 9 rooms with a capacity of 2-6 people. Each room has its own bathroom and are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, hairdryer, amenities (soap, shampoo, body lotion, etc.), excellent water pressure hot and cold.
In our great hall are welcomed to enjoy reading, watching some TV, buy works of art from our friend and Cuban artist Tomas Maceira or just relax. The house has 2 springs from which to embark on our small boat (traditional boat) to take them to the island of your choice (thus avoiding the major bottlenecks that are caused in the village of Tucacas). For your convenience we give them chairs, cooler with ice, umbrellas to stay on the beach.
It also offers additional services such as diving, windsurfing, water skiing, hydroslide, boat rental sports fishing. Our rate includes accommodations, breakfast Creole or similar type light lunch lunch, dinner Haute Cuisine (Abrebocas, Starter, Main, Dessert and Wine), transfer to the island of your choice, cooler with ice and snacks, awning and chairs
Food & Drink
Organize trips to the cays and islands in the region, walks to nearby villages, diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, water skiing, hydroslide, boat rental sports fishing.
Time: 15:00 - Check Out: 12:00.
Moron-Coro Road Town Brackish Water, the Pozito industry.
Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia and Arturo Michelena Airport in Valencia, Carabobo State.
Upon arrival at the airport or Valencia Maiquetia, travel by public transport (bus), take a taxi or rent a car.
1) Responsibilities: Morrocoy.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss the service.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) horasmaciones: following the conclusion of the service ..
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Precio por persona con comida VIP - All meals + Drinks + Boat Tours||Suite||1||22||Tuesday, 26 July 2011||Saturday, 26 July 2025||101€ Per person per night||1||1000|