Paraiso Queen, has thirteen spacious rooms, distributed in double, triple and quadruple, ensuring guests a quiet and unique, perfect for relaxation. Queen Paraiso is located in a private home run by its owners, surrounded by gardens. Their philosophy is to welcome all visitors like family and friends with personalized.
The house is decorated in a fresh, comfortable and traditional, without too many frills, to maintain the architectural charm of the region. As a welcome find a majestic Saman giving shade and coolness to the garden, this is an ideal place for celebrating weddings, birthdays or any other special celebration.
In the evening after returning from the beach there is nothing better than enjoying the delicious pool and Jacuzzi, ideal for cooling off after a day at the beach, plus you'll end the day with a rich barbecue in the area enabled for guests. Also made available a kitchen and fridge that guests can use if they want to spend time differently.
Food & Drink
Organize trips to keys, islands and towns.
Check in: 15:00. Check Out: 12.00.
Farms Street 12, Sector El Tuque, Tucacas, Falcón State.
Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia and Arturo Michelena Airport in Valencia, Carabobo State.
Take a flight to Maiquetia or Valencia, from there travel by public transport (bus) take a taxi or rent a car.
1) Responsibilities: Morrocoy.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss the service.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other means.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Posada Paraíso Queen
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Price per person Bed & Breakfast||Matrimonial 2 pers.||1||66||Monday, 01 August 2011||Friday, 09 May 2025||18€ Per person per night||1||100|